How to mange Stress and Anxiety

How to mange Stress and Anxiety:


 Introduction:

 Stress is something that a lot of us get in some shape or form. It is such a common experience. Yet,  for some reason, many of us haven't got good at managing stress in our lives. you just have to look at some of the headlines and stress to get a sense of how common this thing is.  In this article, I will share five steps you can apply right away to my stress a lot better so that you are no longer held down by extreme stress in your life.

 Now let's talk about the five mind and body steps to manage stress in your life right away. These are exactly some of the things  that have helped me manage stress in my life the first key one is too;

1. Understand why you need to manage stress better in your life:

 Getting stressed isn't a pleasant experience for anyone and I certainly don't enjoy it but stress isn't all bad for us. we benefit from a certain amount of stress to enjoy our lives to just get things done to go after our goals and dreams so that good kind of stress it stopped us from sitting on our hands and gives us that prompt we often need to move towards ego we all know the power of the deadline right to getting things done it just works. 

   I’ve recently completed my MBA studies here in the UK and given how lazy I am I had zero hope   of handing in my assignments in time over the past two years if it wasn't for deadlines and I can   honestly say if I didn't have moments of stress in my younger years many moons ago now I probably   wouldn't have achieved what little I have so far however on the flip side
https://www.videosprofitnetwork.com/watch.xml?key=e9bcb1e65d8b652a3cc00ba8fcab83f9
   when you experience   extreme stress for a long time it can begin to impact your physical health your peace of mind   your sense of mental well-being your productivity relationships and so much more so there seems   to be a certain tipping point with stress after which it can lead to a lot of overwhelm and most   of us can see a decline in our performance and productivity 


2. Develop a good sleep routine :


Sleep is a very powerful stress antidote following a regular sleep routine will not only allow your brain and body to rest and repair but it will also improve your concentration mood your judgment your decision making and so on so don't take your worries to bed getting a period of quiet time before going to bed will really help you get the mental calmness that you certainly need for a good sleep.


 3. Keeping physically active:


 The key here is to get up and move often if you work in an office or work from home check how much time you spend sitting in front of your computer so there's good research evidence showing that we need a minimum of half an hour of good physical exercise five days a week so there are many simple ways of ensuring a good amount of physical activity during your day. For example when I do an online meeting these days from home I would usually put my computer at a higher position and attend a meeting standing up so that way I’m bringing in movement into my everyday work life and that's been very useful for my welding.

 I also use the Pomodoro technique   when I must sit down to do a task for a few hours I put a timer on my computer for 25 minutes of   really focused work and when the timer goes I have completed one Pomodoro as it were then I allow myself a five-minute break to get a drink do some stretches go into the garden check my phone   or play with my dogs whatever after four Pomodoros I usually give myself a longer 15 to 30-minute break each time for a timer.

 I usually use an app called Be Focused which is very good and available   on the Apple App store there's also a good online app I found called Pomodoro which is free to use   with donations to the site designer of course recommended.


 4. Eat well and on time:


 Eat well and on time is a necessity but eating intelligently is an art somebody very wisely said eating a healthy balanced diet is key to managing the changes that stress can cause in your body avoid added sugar refined carbs ultra-processed food eat whole natural foods and manage your protein intake preferably from plant sources if you can increase your consumption of natural fats liking avocados nuts coconut oil drink plenty of water so when you eat is as important as what you eat getting the balance right between eating and fasting is quite important for good stress management optimum health and sleep you need to make sure that your eating period is not way too longer than your fasting period so if you can push yourself to have a fasting period overnight of around 12 to 16 hours you'll soon see benefits with regards to your health and your ability to manage stress.

 5. Understand how stress is created by our own mind:


 There is a saying we don't experience our suffering we suffer   our experiencing whereas as human beings we have this incredible gift of being able to experience   our thoughts it becomes a double-edged sword when we get trapped in taking our thoughts seriously   if we try to resist and fight the stressful experiences we unwittingly submit to those   and become more fearful of things as a result and when we start to make our experiences right   or wrong we suffer even more so to get better at managing stress be careful not to take your mind   created experiences seriously so understanding that will help you become less fearful of your   experiences.

Reactions

Post a Comment

0 Comments